Montag, 27. April 2020

Monday's Long Song

interpolation tapes + obsolete machines [series collection ...

Regular visitors will know that you can find here many obscure artists and sounds. One of the obscurest sounds I found the recent days here. I have to admit that I never heard of Michigan's record label echospace before. All the more I was surprised that interpolation tapes + obscure machines is a retrospective of music made in studio and at home from almost 18 years. Radius is a long going project of Chicago area based producer Stephen Hitchell it could be described in the broadest sense as dub-techno. But it is much more than echo - it is like a reduced but pulsating variations of what electronic music can be without any restrictions. For me it is one of the best findings this year and if you have the time and take a visit and choose your very own favourite.

Keine Kommentare: