Montag, 13. April 2020

Monday's Long Song

Moon Duo, Paul Weller, Mac DeMarco, Pond: Die Pop-Alben der Woche ...

In these slowed down times I take a walk back to more relaxed sounds. The good thing in having no hurry or appointments is that I can grab out albums I didn't play for longer time. Under this condition it is no coincidence that I listened to Moon Duo once again. I always had a huge affection to them and their spaced out psychedelic sound and I can't remember that Ripley Johnson and Sanae Yamada did any worse song. Crystal World is from their 2017 album Occult Architectures Vol. 2 and superb in its hypnotic groove.

Moon Duo - Crystal World

2 Kommentare:

The Swede hat gesagt…

A fantastic selection today Walter. I hope you're keeping safe and well.

drew hat gesagt…

I think I will play those albums this afternoon. Thanks for the nudge Walter and I hope all is fine with you.