Sonntag, 3. September 2023

Y Llwynog

 


Tici Taci is a British record label and well known for their releases in electronic music. This label is at work since ten years and now they celebrate their anniversary with two albums containing stuff they released during these years. I discovered many artists in the last years and especially Duncan Gray and The Long Champs were featured on this pages. Y Llwynog is a song by The Long Champs released in 2016 and to be frankly new to me. As far as I know the title is welsh and means fox. And like a fox this song creeps into my ears. A fantastic Peter Hook-like bass line is the center of this song where harp and guitar appears to make this song unique. If you want more, you can get it here.

1 Kommentar:

Khayem hat gesagt…

I thought Volume 1 was excellent but didn't have room for Volume 2 in my shopping basket this Bandcamp Friday. It's a cert for October. I've also been really enjoying Rich Lane's remixes and work elsewhere, well worth checking out.