Montag, 15. März 2021

Monday's Long Song

 


There are already some days gone since I published something on this pages. But to be honest I wasn't in the mood for this since they found blood in my motion at my latest preventive medical checkup. Crazy thought were running through my brain like how to live with cancer and so on and I didn't found the muse for posting something on the blog. Last Friday I had my final colonoscopy and I am so happy that the result is negative and I can keep on living the way I used to do. One of the first records I played after this result was the fantastic live album by Donny Hathaway from 1972. Still one of the best live soul albums ever.

Donny Hathaway - The Ghetto

3 Kommentare:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Glad that you are ok Walter and good to see you back with a great song

The Swede hat gesagt…

Good to hear that you are all clear Walter. A cracking song selection this morning.

Brian hat gesagt…

Hi Walter. That must have been scary. Glad you’re okay, pal.