Dienstag, 30. März 2021

New Hype On Tuesday

 


Like most of you I can remember the days when we went out to see a band playing live. I can remember many gigs watching a young band playing empathetic set. When I was searching for Manchester's Blanketman in the internet it seems as they were famous for their live shows. And listening to their debut EP National Trust I can believe this. Seven songs in less than 20 minutes shows where they come from. A band that holds the flag of post-punk very high but with a massive pop-appeal. Most songs base on a jangly guitar and a forward drifting bass and with best ingredients of what made Manchester indie-rock made famous.

2 Kommentare:

TheRobster hat gesagt…

Keep seeing this band's name all over the place, never actually checked them out. So when you recommend them, it's the impetus I need as you rarely let me down Walter!

Brian hat gesagt…

I second everything the Robster said.