Sonntag, 9. Juni 2019

Summon The Fire

Bildergebnis für the comet is coming

During the last weeks I spent a lot of time with my friends from Sri Lanka showing them some places worth to bee seen by some visitors and I didn't found the time to post something on the blog. In addition, a break has also been completely good for me to attain again inspiration. I have to admit that I listened less to music while my guests are staying with me but Summon The Fire by London based The Comet Is Coming made me investigate for more. It was the combination of instruments this three piece band is using that made the difference - only saxophone, organ and drums. But what they make out of this is awesome. Their mix of jazz, electronica, funk and psychedelic rock is something I never heard in this combination. Hold tight drums, cosmic calm, epic sci-fi synthscapes and Shabaka Hutchings jazz rooted saxophone spearhead made this song so unique.



That they are able to backspace some gears you can hear on this song:


Keine Kommentare: