Dienstag, 25. Juni 2019

Life During Wartime

Bildergebnis für talking heads

It was often said on this pages that 1979 was a great year of music and I can only agree to it. The list of bands/songs that could be featured is almost endless. But one band came to my appearance that is still one of those that I will always come back to. Talking Heads released Fear and it was one of those albums that was played on heavy rotation at my place.And their combination of funky basslines, fantastic guitar phrase and the voice of David Byrne made this song timeless and it is still a great pleasure to listen to them.

Talking Heads - Life During Wartime

1 Kommentar:

The Swede hat gesagt…

I agree Walter. I'd say the period 1979-81 was particularly important in shaping my own musical tastes. Fine selection today.