Donnerstag, 20. Juni 2019

Nothing Is Older Than Yesterday


Bildergebnis für cari cari maifeld

I am back from the festival in Mannheim and at work since Monday and I am glad that there is a bank holiday today to recreate from three days standing around and watching bands. Me legs still hurt and I making minds to do this another time. Anyway, there is another band their live appearance impressed me much. Cari Cari is a two piece garage band from Austria and almost featured at these pages about ten months ago. They claim to have founded the band to get their music into a Tarantino film. And I can imagine that their songs could work as a soundtrack from Trantino. Their sound is a mixture of surf twang, Morricone and garage. Music the White Stripes would play if they are still on duty.


That they learned their musical history you could see in this video:


1 Kommentar:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

I'll remember that name if I ever do my Double Initials series again Walter!