Freitag, 28. Juni 2019

A Life Of Silence

Bildergebnis für uefa u21 euro 2019 fans

While I am typing these words I watch the second semi final of UEFA 21 EM Spain against France after the German team got the final on Sunday after a win against Romania. It wasn't the best game of the Germans but successful in the second half. The Romanian's were lucky enough to reach the semi final because the English team didn't have the fortune against Romania in the group stage. Anyway, in my opinion the Spanish team that lead now 3:1 might be better than my team. But we will see what happens on Sunday. Today's track is an old track by Scott Fraser that I remembered a few days ago. Easy synths over a steady slow groove with accentuated peaks makes this song well worth to listen after many years.


Keine Kommentare: