Dienstag, 22. Mai 2018

Fifty Nine

Bildergebnis für 59

It is my 59th birthday today and only one year until my age starts with a 6. I won't complain about the age or where the years broke down as long as I am healthy and in a good shape. A few days ago I talked to some long time mates about our age and finally we agreed that the older we get the closer we get to retirement. But as long music means a lot to me, I can explore new music and I don't think like old men I still feel fresh and lusty for life.

The Gaslight Anthem - 59 Sound

And as a bonus a song by the great Nick Lowe that accompanied me during the last decades.



9 Kommentare:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Happy birthday Walter and here’s wishing you many more of them

TheRobster hat gesagt…

Penblwydd Hapus, Walter. Remember - age is nothing but a number and experience!

The Swede hat gesagt…

Many happy returns of the day Walter - I'm only one year behind you!

drew hat gesagt…

Happy birthday my friend, I hope you have a great day.

Adam Turner hat gesagt…

Happy birthday Walter. Have a good one.
Swiss Adam

Brian hat gesagt…

Nick never gets old and neither do you. All the best!

Walter hat gesagt…

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone.

Dirk hat gesagt…

Sorry Walter, ich hatte zuviel zu tun und war ewig nicht mehr im Netz unterwegs. Daher lese ich das erst heute, dennoch: allerherzlichste Glückwünsche und alles Gute!

Walter hat gesagt…

Danke Dirk, mir geht es momentan nicht anders und ich habe weder Zeit noch Muse mich meinem Blog zu widmen. Ich hoffe, Dir und Deiner Familie geht es gut. Keep on keeping on.

X