Samstag, 5. Mai 2018

Say Sue Me - Reprise

Bildergebnis für say sue me

Almost two weeks ago Robster introduced us to Say Sue Me a band from Korea that plays probably one of the best jangly sounds in Asia. I liked what I heard from them and a few days ago I read the news that they release an EP for RSD covering a lot of songs from rock history in their unique sound. I expected everything but not that they covered Blondie with Dreaming, a great song from the new wave era. It is easy to cover this song but breath new life into this song is great. It is like Debbie Harry singing with the Reid Brothers. Awesome.


That they know the history you can see it by listening to  a great cover by The Velvet Underground:


And the Beach Boys


3 Kommentare:

Nic hat gesagt…

great stuff Walter. thanks / danke / diolch

TheRobster hat gesagt…

It's a gorgeous EP isn't it. I really like what they've done with the songs.

Walter hat gesagt…

Yes it is, Robster