Samstag, 6. Juli 2024

Dub Some More

 



Now it's official, Germany no longer have any hope of winning the European Championship after losing to Spain in a very good game in the second half. The team has achieved more than I gave them credit for before the final round. It's just a shame that the coach was wrong with his line-up and substitutions. Many of those who watched the game felt a great emptiness after the defeat and I was no different. To take my mind off things, I once again listened to Churchical Chant Of The Iyabinghi, the album by African Head Charge from 2020. Still an album that impresses me with it's quiet flow.

African Head Charge - Dub Some More

2 Kommentare:

Ernie Goggins hat gesagt…

Commiserations Walter. I suspect England will be joining them later today.

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

No one team has stood out although I have enjoyed watching Spain and Turkey