Donnerstag, 30. September 2021

The Mexican

 


Babe Ruth is one of these forgotten bands that made a song in the early 70's that might be known be the elder ones but not often played these days. The Mexican is probably the song you could combine with this band. A song their first album First Base that combines classic rock styles with the music of Ennio Morricone. It was one of those songs from my very early days when I were introduced to music by older mates and one of those I come back from time to time. What this song makes outstanding is that they gamble with different genres. I don't know if this song is close to someone out there but for me it is a classic from almost 50 years ago and I still love it. 

Babe Ruth - The Mexican

It took decades until I heard another song that was similar to this. I had to wait until it was featured in Tarantino's Kill Bill II. This appearance by Chingon was outstanding for me because I seldom saw artists play a song in a relaxed way they did.


 

Keine Kommentare: