Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2020

Twinkle Twinkle

Spass und Spiele: Margo Price: Midwest Farmer's Daughter (Albumkritik)

It is a difficult time to continue the blog as I used to do during the last months. Just because there was a lot of work to do in my office in the daytime and some friends from Sri Lanka came to spent their holidays at my place. So I seldom find the time to write something on this pages. Anyway, there is a album out right now I listened often the recent days. Not the music I listen often to but this kind of country is the right thing for me. Margo Price is a Nashville based singer songwriter and she released her latest album That's How The Rumors Get Started a few days ago. Her songs are not stamped by the usual Nashville sound because she had much more influences in the music. Sometimes I can hear accords similar to Led Zeppelin. What makes her far better than others is her voice embossed by life and songs you only could write after hard times in your life. No wonder that John Prine recorded several duets with her.



Keine Kommentare: