Samstag, 1. Februar 2020

Solitary

Bildergebnis für franz kirmann solitary

This is a song that could appear in our Monday's series of long songs and I found it while I was searching for something totally different. Franz Kirmann is a French producer and composer now living in London making records since more than 10 years. I have to admit that I never heard anything from him before but Solitary remixed by GLOK's Andy Bell is one of those compositions that touched me from the beginning. Someone said about this song it is 'a fascinating blend of electronic and organic tones. Immersive, expansive and hauting' . And it describes it well. A good start into weekend.
 

2 Kommentare:

The Swede hat gesagt…

Good stuff Walter.

Echorich hat gesagt…

Pretty amazing...gives the feeling of being above and below water. The sound of sperm whales raving! And that is a great thing!