Dienstag, 19. November 2019

Interplanetary Mind Travel

Bild könnte enthalten: eine oder mehrere Personen, Personen auf einer Bühne, Musiker, Nacht und Innenbereich

One of the most obscure albums this year was released by Dream Division, the stage name of London based producer Tom McDowell and named Transcend. It is a weird travel into space like seldom before. McDowell invites us with his soundtracks that could work on various horror movies by John Carpenter to follow his way. Not the usual way I go but a sound I couldn't detract from and it was a a complete record I used to play various times during the last days. If you will name an album spaced out this year this will be one of those you can name.

2 Kommentare:

The Swede hat gesagt…

Distinctly unsettling....I like it!

drew hat gesagt…

One of my finds of the year and all for a rather reasonable £13 on vinyl. I think that this will make an appearance in my best of 2019