Freitag, 6. April 2018

Friday's Cover

Bildergebnis für this corrosion

The recent days I listened after a long time once again to The Sisters Of Mercy and their very popular song song This Corrosion from 1987. It brought back memories from a long time ago but this gothic sound doesn't fit to me any more. Then I remembered  that Lambchop made a cover version of this song that fits better to song. Kurt Wagner shows his abilities to adapt a song that is not quite familiar to his sound and make a better version than the original. I really love this laid-back and relaxed version of a song that was played in every discotheque 30 years ago. This is only my opinion but maybe it would be a series of cover versions that are better than the original.

The Sisters Of Mercy - This Corrosion
Lambchop - This Corrosion

Keine Kommentare: