Mittwoch, 4. April 2018

Bonus Post: Liverpool 3 : Manchester City 0

Bildergebnis für ray wilkins manchester united

After another stressful day in the office I decided to grant to me something good. I opened a bottle of vine and checked out a video stream of the Champions League quarter-final Liverpool against Man City. Expecting a good and intensive game I was surprised about the first half. It was a long time ago since I watched a team ruling the game like Liverpool did. City had no chance at all against the will and the power of Liverpool. The second half was dominated by Manchester but I had no doubt that Liverpool would leave the ground as a winner. And I am glad about this, because I really don't like Pep Guardiola. For me he is one of the most overrated manager today. Like he did in Germany a few years ago he segregated with his team in the quarter-final. Congratulations to Jürgen Klopp for preparing his team well.

And let us remember to one of the best English football players of all time - Ray Wilkins who died too soon.
Rest well.

The Mighty Wah - Heart as big as Liverpool


Keine Kommentare: