Sonntag, 19. Juni 2016

Ahnma

Bildergebnis für vintage football

For several reasons I took a little break from this blog. First I watched a lot of games UEFA Euro competition and second my former wife is in Germany to visit me. So I seldom found enough time for posting. A few weeks ago my brother introduced me to a video by HipHop band from Hamburg that really went out of my radar. Beginner is a Hamburg based in the mid 90s as Absolute Beginners. Their first album with their English spoken songs sold a lot of copies. From their second record on they did their rhymes in German. I am not a huge fan of HipHop though, but some bands/songs grabbed me. This is the first song from their upcoming album. They do their rhymes about bringing back HipHop to Hamburg over a drastic keyboard sequence that. It is a good song and a great black and white video.

Enjoy.


Keine Kommentare: