Samstag, 18. Juli 2015

Go


I was never a huge fan of that so called Big Beats in the early 1990s but liked some of the Chemical Brother's songs. I almost forgot them and now they are going to release a new record these days. The songs I listened to was like they are going back to where they started. An analog synthesizer rolls on and flows into the typically pressing, add some oppressive sequence sound with a nasty guitar to hit the massive bass and beats being based in their typical groove.



2 Kommentare:

The Swede hat gesagt…

I find that most Chemical Brothers albums contain at least a couple of real gems, padded out with a surfeit of filler. I can't claim to be a huge fan of Q-Tip either, but the original mix of 'Go' is an absolute belter.

drew hat gesagt…

I'm looking forward to getting this album.