Dienstag, 12. Juli 2022

Dear Scott

 


A few weeks ago Liverpool based musician and singer/songwriter Michael Head released his latest album Dear Scott after a break of five years. Adios Senior Pussycat the album before was during the last years one of those that was played at my home regular. He was a favorite of mine from his early days with Pale Fountains and Shack and I am sure he never can make a record that fits well to me. For me he is one of those artists today that is able to write the most beautiful songs with hooks and great arrangements. And so it is his latest release - a bundle of songs a lot of musicians would die for and for me always a record that will satisfy my soul.






3 Kommentare:

The Swede hat gesagt…

This one has slipped by me. I need to check it out.

Rigid Digit hat gesagt…

I've just fallen for this one, and I think I may have discovered the Album Of The Year.
And now I've got the enjoyment of discovering Pale Fountains and Shack for the first time

JC hat gesagt…

He is playing two sold-out acoustic shows in a very small venue close to Glasgow at the beginning of September. The support act is none other than Gerry Love (ex Teenage Fanclub). The shows sold out in a matter of minutes.....sadly, I couldn't make either date.