Dienstag, 1. Februar 2022

Old Old Fashioned



Over the weekend I came back to The Frightened Rabbit that was active since over 20 years and formed by the brothers Scott and Grant Hutchinson when I picked up their second album Their Midnight Organ Organ Fight again after a couple of years and I have to admit that their songs are still beautiful and organic. Probably one of the best albums that came in the early 80's from the Glasgow scene. This album got a lot of critical acclaim and they were right. The Frighten Rabbit were a monument in Scottish music until now and their abilities of writing great songs couldn't be praised high enough. Timeless music for those who like to listen to great songs.


 

2 Kommentare:

The Video Villain hat gesagt…

Beautifully said. It's one of my all-time favourite records

JC hat gesagt…

I have no idea how that old and never used profile came up!!