Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2020

Low

 



No, this posting has nothing in common with David Bowie's fantastic album from 1976. It is about the new song by Nick Murphy who reanimated his alter ego Chet Faker. After a couple of years travelling through the world an recording at places where he was inspired he returns with a new album that will be released in a few months. I always liked him and his falsetto voice and featured him on these sites and I have to admit that I almost forgot him. But now he comes back with a soulful song with warm claps and a soft flow with insights of an older man. 

Just because I feel low right now
It doesn't mean all that I've got has run out

Look, whatever, I'm good
It's doesn't mean that I'm perfect
Still I gotta find purpose
In whatever I've done
Like whatever I should
Doesn't mean that I'm worth this
I don't know if it's worthless
Just to sing a damn song





Keine Kommentare: