Dienstag, 29. Januar 2019

Catch My Drift

Bildergebnis für ar kane

Today just a few words because I am too tired to lose more words about a forgotten song by a forgotten band. Catch My Drift by AR Kane is one of those I found on my hard drive a few days ago. AR Kane were a British independent duo and one of the pioneers that combined different sources like dub, psychedelia, jazz and house in the mid 80's and gave us Andrew Weatherall's A Love From Outer Space. This one is also a dubby reggae influenced little piece of magic.

AR Kane - Catch My Drift

1 Kommentar:

Echorich hat gesagt…

I always enjoyed A.R. Kane. They made some amazing music, were a head of the musical curve usually, but never had the record company backing they needed. They had to fight for everything they ever got and every release they ever put out.