Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2017

Near To The Wild Heart Of Life

Bildergebnis für japandroids

I knew this Canadian duo by name and sorted them under another indie-band among many others. A friend of mine recommended Japandroids them to me as something I should listen to. So I started to investigate about them and I listened to their new album. He introduced them as a band with new wave roots and I've got a band that was close to stadium rock. A few songs have the spirit of independent music but many of them are mainstream. Their songs aren't too bad and worth to listen but I miss the scares other bands burned into my musical heart. I think they are worth to got a chance to appear on this blog and I would like to know what you think about them.

While typing these words I follow with one eye the CL-game between Bayern Munich and Arsenal London. Maybe you know that I am not a supporter of Bayern but I have to say that I am impressed how they could change a game in 15 minutes to their advance. Sorry for Arsenal.

Japandroids - Near to the wild heart of life
Japandroids - North East South West
Japandroids - Midnight to morning

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I saw Japandroids play in Glasgow a few years ago - I was taken along my a friend who is a huge fan of theirs. I did like them but ever since I somehow feel they are better on stage than in recorded form.