Sonntag, 31. Juli 2016

Kid Canaveral On Sunday

Bildergebnis für kid canaveral

Lot's of work and hot and humid weather kept me away from my laptop the last days. I also had problems to find a new cloud to share some music. I used box during the last days but since two weeks they deleted a lot of files and wanted me to upgrade to sign up for a new account with costs. For that reason I looked for the cheaper way. First I tried what German telecom offered to me and I signed for a free account, loaded up some files and tried to publish the link. I failed to create a link because this company doesn't allow to share music files. Seems like they check the ending of the file. So now I try google drive. I am not a fan of this company but I think it is the right solution for today. If you know any other opinion - let me know.

These days Edinburgh's Kid Canaveral released their new record Faulty Inner Dialogue. It is an amazing summer record with great guitar-pop songs on it. And also the synths works good on their new songs. 

Kid Canaveral -  Gun Fhaireachdain
Kid Canaveral - First We Take Dumbarton
Kid Canaveral - Tragic Satellite

5 Kommentare:

The Swede hat gesagt…

The three tracks sound like three different bands! I particularly enjoyed 'Tragic Satellite'.

TheRobster hat gesagt…

I used this once when Zippy went down: https://cutpi.com/ A definite option which allows you to stream the track as well as download it.

Walter hat gesagt…

Thank you Robster - I will check it out.

Brian hat gesagt…

Didn't know the new one was out. Good news, indeed. Loved their first album.

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

I'm off to Dumbarton in a couple of weeks to see the newly relegated Dundee United.
I shall take this as a good omen