Freitag, 4. September 2015

Ryley Walker


I came home this evening from work and opened my in-box and I was satisfied when I opened the letter from the concert artists' agency. The tickets for the concert of Ryley Walker the next week arrived and I am  looking forward to maybe one of the best young guitar players around here. I follow him for a few years and his records make me feel comfortable when I listen to them. It's a very special way of playing the blues but the way he picks the strings on his guitar makes me shiver sometimes. Another music for late nite, but worth to listen if you're in the mood for it.


2 Kommentare:

The Swede hat gesagt…

You're in for a real treat Walter. I saw him last week and it was unquestionably one of my gigs of the year. I met him afterwards and told him that his records barely scratch the surface of what he and his fantastic band do on stage. It truly was an exceptional night and I look forward to hearing your thoughts after your own show next week. Enjoy!

In case you don't already know them, these are well worth checking out...

https://dyingforbadmusic.bandcamp.com/album/the-bootleg-live-at-galerie-rademann-schwarzenberg-ger-15-oct-2013

https://folkadelphia.bandcamp.com/album/ryley-walker-folkadelphia-session-6-16-2014

Walter hat gesagt…

Thank you, Swede. I am really exciting for the concert next week. I can imagine what I can see there. And I'm sure that it will please me.So watch out for what I will get.

Have a wonderful weekend over at Swede tower.
Cheers, Walter