Mittwoch, 8. Oktober 2014

Shaking All Over


One of my earliest records was The Who - Live at Leeds. It was released nearly 45 years ago and the planed live recording of their concert in Hull one day later couldn't record because of technical problems. I loved The Who since I turned into music. There was a great guitar played great riffs and solos as well. Keith Moon was maybe the best/weirdest drummer all times. And John Entwistle played a steady bass. Roger Daltrey was an extraordinary singer. There are so many song on this record that I could hear still. This one is for me one of the best. A cover version that impressed me so much. Especially the drum section by Keith Moon - he was crazy and weird but his work on drums is still awesome.

The Who - Shakin' All Over

1 Kommentar:

Unknown hat gesagt…

One of my (older) sisters bought the original Johnny Kidd & The Prates version of "Shakin' All Over" - released in 1960. When they (my sisters) weren't around I used to play the single at full volume over and over again. I was only 9 years old at the time and that record probably shaped my music tastes for the next 50 years.