Mittwoch, 24. April 2013

The road to Wembley


Today I have recompensed myself, while I have looked at the football match live by my local pub. Although I am certainty no fan of Bayern Munich I have hoped that they will win the play. Only for one reason that I like Barcelona still less than them. Reasons therefor will be told another time. And they did! They beat the 'best team in the world' 4:0

Came home after the play and wasn't tired enough to go to sleep. So I checked my box for some music to relax and have a final drink to. I found an old Krautrock-record by Neu!. It was released in 1972 and I am still astonished what they did with their synthesizers and guitars. Combining a pulsate rhythm with electronic effects made them almost incredibly at this time. Some members of Neu! joined later Kraftwerk - also band with the same influence and also produced by  Conny Plank

Enjoy some Krautrock an have a good time

2 Kommentare:

dickvandyke hat gesagt…

Well done indeed. (Not quite down Wembley Way .. yet! But I'm sure you will be)

George hat gesagt…

I played Neu! to two of my classes today. (and to 2 yesterday). They quite liked it. More than can be said when I put Gong on....