Dienstag, 30. April 2013

New Psych Soul


Sometime I would like to listen to some old fashioned music and search my archive for some psychedelic tunes. It's a little shame that nowadays musicians doesn't fit in that old sound of smoking goods and keeping the songs long with improvisations. An old hippie friend of mine gave me the advice to listen to the 'Phenomenal Handclap Band'. I never heard before and searched the web to get me an overview of their works.

I was astonished how they combine old fart music with the nowadays possibilities. It is music you have to take time to listen to. For me it is music I can relax to - so try it.

1 Kommentar:

drew hat gesagt…

Hi Walter I sent this link to your email, it must have got caught in your spam filter. It's the link to Some Candy Talkin' by the Caulfield Sisters. Enjoy.

https://www.box.com/s/iwuhc8ltxia8qteax78q