Sonntag, 30. August 2026

New Song On Sunday

 


I’m back after a short break. My move is almost complete; I’ve overcome the obstacles that Telekom put in my waynamely, their failure to provide an internet connectionand I’ve had to part with some pieces of furniture I’d grown fond of. Time to get back to reading a few books and listening to some good music.

Today’s song is by Phoebe Bridgers, an American indie rock musician who recently released her new album. Not everyone may like her sometimes dreamy songs, but for me she has a voice that stands out from the crowd and a talent for writing brilliant songs.



6 Kommentare:

Khayem hat gesagt…

Welcome back, Walter!

Khayem hat gesagt…

I’ve heard relatively little by Phoebe, but I’ve liked what I’ve heard. Sorry to hear about your Telekom trials and tribulations, but happy to hear that it appears to have been sorted!

C hat gesagt…

Welcome back, sorry to hear about the obstacles you've had to deal with but hope you're settling in well to your new home.

Ernie Goggins hat gesagt…

Good to know things are nearly sorted

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

Glad you're back in the land of the blogging Walter.

Walter hat gesagt…

Thank you so much C. And yes I I arrived in my new home and are more than satisfied.