Freitag, 10. Dezember 2021

2021 - Short

 


I featured the other days albums that impressed me much and was played often at my place and I thought it was the time to write down the best songs of this year. Many of them you can find on the long posts and I have to admit that I am not the one that is able to finish the list because there were so many songs I heard the first time this year that made me happy once or several times. Other songs crossed my attention weeks later when I listened to them on my yearly playlist on Spotify where I collect new songs year by year. Looking at this playlist I find more than 200 songs and the more I think about it I can't decide which one would reach a top ten. So here are some songs, subjective of course and not showing the full range of music I listened too but still worth to be named when you look back on this year.





















2 Kommentare:

Brian hat gesagt…

Happy holidays, Walter. We have a shared love for many songs from 2021.

Khayem hat gesagt…

Excellent selection, Walter. I'd not heard the songs by Sophia Kennedy, The Lucid Dream or Die Sterne and will be investigating further. Happy holidays!