Sonntag, 19. Januar 2020

Teenage Headache Dreams

Bildergebnis für mura masa

A few days ago I got the news that Alex Crossan aka Mura Masa a electronic producer and songwriter from Guernsey will release a new album. I liked his first one a few years ago because his sound you couldn't really catch. It was a mixture of currently hip music combined with African and world music. So I looked forward if he continues his work or if I get something different. And he didn't made the mistake to copy his sound. Instead he replaced the marimbas for grumpy guitars. This album features also collaborations with other artists. On this song he collaborates with Wolf Alice's Ellie Rowsell and it one of the best new rock-pop songs I listened in this short year. A teenage drama many of us can understand or made similar experiences - and a great video by the way.



Keine Kommentare: