Freitag, 9. August 2019

Baby Blue

Bildergebnis für p p arnold

Today P.P. Arnold released a new album after ages. I didn't expected to hear anything new from her and I have to admit that I believed that she got retired from music business. The more I was surprised that a new album is out. I don't know much more than this song and that it was a collaboration between Arnold and Ocean Colour Scene's mastermind Steve Cradock. Of course it is nothing groundbreaking but I had always a favor for her voice. It seem like she made a little masterpiece in the winter of her life and it reminds me a bit of Tina Turner's comeback in the 90's. A well arranged song full of soul, horns, strings and background vocals. Not too bad to finish a working week and a good song for mainstream radios.


1 Kommentar:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Like you Walter I didn’t know that she was still performing