Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2019

Genetic Engineering

Bildergebnis für Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark

This song came to my ears a few days ago and I can't get it out of my mind. Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark released this song in 1983 and it was a song that made the summer of this year. It is not a song that should be played daily but a song that comes close to a perfect pop song. Combined with the footage of Metropolis by Fritz Lang it is still a pleasure to watch and crawling back to the days of the early 80's. 


1 Kommentar:

Brian hat gesagt…

It's wonderful Dazzle Ships continues to receive so many accolades all of these years after it flopped. I made a brief OMD mix recently and included four songs from the album. That was more than any of their other LPs. If it's not the band's best, I think it's a close second to Architecture & Morality.