Mittwoch, 22. Mai 2019

60

Bildergebnis für 60

It is made limited - today I will be 60 years old. In my younger days I couldn't imagine to get this far. But now I can look back to a lot of decades with ups and downs, good days and bad days and more great times than bad times. I am not going to celebrate this day but I will meet some friends at the pub next door to have a good time, talking and drinking a few pints. I tried to figure out some tunes with the 60 in it's title and couldn't find more than Bow Wow Wow that should be featured today. It is a song that accompanied me during the last decades and I never got rid of enjoying this song. 

Bow Wow Wow - C30 C60 C90 Go!

Another song that I can't listen often enough during the last years was Underworld's Rez. A song that had a hypnotic groove and made a level for many other bands and it is hard to beat.

Underworld - Rez

7 Kommentare:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Happy birthday Walter
I can retire from work at 60. Hope you can too!

Adam Turner hat gesagt…

Happy birthday Walter

FurryBootsCityBoy hat gesagt…

Happy 60th birthday to you, Walter.

Walter hat gesagt…

Thank you all my friends. It impressed me a lot.

Brian hat gesagt…

Hope you had a good time with your mates last night, Walter. And many more... Great song selection too. Highly recommend that Bow Wow Wow box Cherry Red put out last year.

Dirk hat gesagt…

Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Walter - verspätet, aber dennoch! Ich hoffe, du genießt dein 'rundes Lebensjahr' und bleibst weiterhin bei bester Gesundheit!

Jez hat gesagt…

Happy (very belated) birthday wishes to you Walter - hope you has a blinder. Cheers, Jez