Freitag, 5. August 2016

The Last Internationale

Bildergebnis für the last internationale

It was a few days ago I discovered The Last Internationale, an alternative rock band from NYC. They play and awesome mix of rock, alternative, post-grunge and blues in a very unique style. Seems like I am addicted to female voices right now but I am close to this kind of music during the last weeks. What they do is nothing more than their own way of Rock 'n' Roll. What I found was a couple of good rock songs in the www but I love them for their versions of songs that I would name classics during the last decades. So give them a listen and decide if they were worth for further investigations. For me it is an old sound played with great enthusiasm.






2 Kommentare:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

An excellent band .Good music and sound politics. Their album is well worth a purchase

The Swede hat gesagt…

Blimey, I've never heard of these guys Walter - you've done it again! Thanks for bringing them to my attention.