Donnerstag, 18. September 2014

Torn Mentor


Today's the decision on the Referendum to get independent from GB. Nowadays the headlines are filled with comments about pros and cons. I know that I don't have the right to add me in other people matters but I think the decision moves between rational and emotional guidelines. 300 years under the supremacy of the Englishmen might get the right to vote yes. The economic consequences speak against it. I don't know what is right or wrong but I know for sure: peoples voice should be respected in any way the Referendum will be decided. And everyone should deal with the result.



2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi Walter, I think the comment about Rationality ANd Emotion is very appropriate. And of course you have a right to comment, as much as I do, and neither of us live there.
Best wishes
George

Walter hat gesagt…

Thank you George. I'm looking forward until tomorrow when we have the final result.