Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014

You Better Move On


Since a few days I'm back from holiday vacation to Sri Lanka and also back to cold, windy and rainy Germany. On Tuesday I have to start to work again and it will be horror days till the end of this month because me co-worker took some weeks off because his son was born. So I have to do both jobs as good as I can. Therefore I will enjoy today and tomorrow with relaxing and listening to some music. Arthur Alexander wrote this little masterpiece in the early 1960s and it was covered by many bands throughout the yeas like the Rolling Stones for example. The best version (in only my opinion) was recorded by Willy DeVille and it was a standard all over the years in his live appearances.



2 Kommentare:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Whereas Willy's version is good Walter for me Arthur's original is the definitive version. Recently posted on dustysevens

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi Walter, I'll have to agree with mu Glaswegian friend.
George