Sonntag, 10. November 2013

Rainy Sunday


The autumn arrived with all it's wind and heavy rain. Nothing more to do than sitting at home, finishing the book I read (Jamil Ahmad - The Wandering Falcon; a great novel about peoples life and surviving in the triangle of Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iran) and listen to some mellow music. This songs are from one of me favorite female vocalists when I turn into the jazzy mood. Some may know her from her collaboration with The Crusaders but she had also some songs on her own name that reached the charts. I really love her warm and tender voice. Not only songs you play late at night.

Enjoy and have a good week.

Randy Crawford - One Day I'll Fly Away
Randy Crawford - Rainy Night In Georgia

2 Kommentare:

drew hat gesagt…

I love One Day I'll Fly Away.

Dry cold day here today. Frost on the ground when I got up.

Walter hat gesagt…

This evening a friend of mine, a shepherd told me, that it started to snow. I think winter will be here very soon. Go to your winter clothes soon.
Cheers, Walter