Montag, 6. April 2015

Festival Season


It is very long that I have visited a festival which has lasted several days. I could not endure in the end the crowds of people any more. Everywhere drunk, swearing youngsters, dirty toilets and too expensive drinks. But I will give myself another chance. My youngest brother told me about a festival in the town he lives. So I followed throughout the last weeks the main page of the organizers. And almost every day they announced a new act. There a no big headliners but the one's signed makes me looking forward to see them live. Mogwai, José Gonzáles, Allah Lah's, Mew and all the other new (electronic) bands that will show up. So take time and listen to Mogwai live at Roskilde in 2014 and maybe you can imagine why I'm looking forward:


1 Kommentar:

The Swede hat gesagt…

Sounds like a good festival Walter, should be a lot of fun. I look forward to hearing a full report after the event!