Donnerstag, 5. Juni 2014

Time for a little break


Sorry you mates out there but I've got to take a little break from my daily posts. There are too many things in my mind that I have to sort to continue. But don't think I am too far down - it's just a period. I've got to sort my life an future. In this way I am almost not able right now to post some things that may be worth to know. Give me some time to get back on the track I was use to walk.

This is from one of my favorite record this year: Ellis Island Sound.

Enjoy and have a good time with the ones you love!

Ellis Island Sound - Ubu Goes To Town

6 Kommentare:

lithium hat gesagt…

great song from a band I've never heard of. excellent, walter. will dig deeper.

Unknown hat gesagt…

Don't stay away too long, Walter.

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

As Luca said
Take care my friend

Scott hat gesagt…

I hope you get everything sorted Walter.Come back when you are ready. Take care.

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

Good luck Walter, hope you get sorted.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hi Walter, I'll miss your daily post. I hope you get things right, all the best.
George