Montag, 15. Juli 2013

In A Broken Dream


Weekend is too soon over and another working week ahead filled with meetings, monthly returning jobs and making a presentation for our CEO's. Not that I want to complain, but all should be done yesterday. Because I have talked very intensely with C. about our little business down/from Sri Lanka it's conversion, a lot appears to me in another perspective. But we have to do it slowly and step by step.

So let's start this week with a song from Python Lee Jackson, an Australian rock band and one hit wonder with 'In a broken dream' featuring young Rod Stewart on guest vocals.

Python Lee Jackson - In A Broken Dream

1 Kommentar:

drew hat gesagt…

I have always loved this song. Kathryn Williams does a really good version of this.

I had my mid year review today. Always a chore as I hate having to talk about myself