Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2013

Cockermouth


One of my favorite bands of all time are The Mekons. I followed their career from the late 70s until nowadays. Seen them live for maybe six or seven times during the years. They are one of the only bands that play some concerts in my region constantly. Last time I introduced them to my brother in law Ed and he was so happy that I did. At least I couldn't stop him to wait until the band came out after the gig. He was so glad to speak to someone who's able to talk with him in his mother language. That's the reason why I had to wait until he finished talking to the band. There is nothing worse than waiting for someone who cannot stop talking and drinking while I have to wait and stopped drinking because I had to drive. But it was really fun to watch The Mekons live again.


Keine Kommentare: