Sonntag, 31. März 2013

Christian Soldier


Got up early yesterday to fix some things downtown I should do for longer time. Now I have some time before we go the supermarket and later to watch our team on TV in our favorite pub. While following my bloglist I read by Drew what he has to say to Eastern and Christianity. I was much impressed about the things he wrote. Not that I had to live through the same one like he, I can than understand his thoughts and his setting to the Christianity more. I also have grown up at a time in which it was not possible to express itself critically compared with the church  without consequences.

More than 30 years ago I quit my membership to the Christian church although they told my all the stories and meanings of the holy bible. What survived from all these words are some general things I try to life: Tolerance, equality and patronise nobody.

Japan - Ghosts

Keine Kommentare: