A few good times in my life

A few good times in my life

Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2013

Happy Valentine's Day


Love an peace to all you readers and lovers


John Cale - Hallelujah
Eingestellt von Walter um 18:44
Diesen Post per E-Mail versendenBlogThis!Auf X teilenIn Facebook freigebenAuf Pinterest teilen
Labels: Hallelujah, John Cale, Valentines Day

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Neuerer Post Älterer Post Startseite
Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Posts

  • ►  2026 (202)
    • ►  Oktober (5)
    • ►  September (24)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  Juli (22)
    • ►  Juni (19)
    • ►  Mai (23)
    • ►  April (23)
    • ►  März (20)
    • ►  Februar (23)
    • ►  Januar (27)
  • ►  2025 (256)
    • ►  Dezember (6)
    • ►  November (24)
    • ►  Oktober (25)
    • ►  September (24)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ►  Juli (25)
    • ►  Juni (21)
    • ►  Mai (26)
    • ►  April (25)
    • ►  März (25)
    • ►  Februar (24)
    • ►  Januar (7)
  • ►  2024 (244)
    • ►  Dezember (12)
    • ►  November (27)
    • ►  Oktober (31)
    • ►  September (26)
    • ►  August (30)
    • ►  Juli (25)
    • ►  Juni (15)
    • ►  Mai (19)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  März (21)
    • ►  Februar (16)
    • ►  Januar (6)
  • ►  2023 (191)
    • ►  Dezember (9)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  Oktober (17)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  Juli (6)
    • ►  Juni (15)
    • ►  Mai (21)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  März (22)
    • ►  Februar (20)
    • ►  Januar (13)
  • ►  2022 (214)
    • ►  Dezember (8)
    • ►  November (17)
    • ►  Oktober (24)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  Juli (13)
    • ►  Juni (12)
    • ►  Mai (17)
    • ►  April (23)
    • ►  März (23)
    • ►  Februar (23)
    • ►  Januar (21)
  • ►  2021 (188)
    • ►  Dezember (6)
    • ►  November (20)
    • ►  Oktober (17)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  Juli (13)
    • ►  Juni (14)
    • ►  Mai (22)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  März (10)
    • ►  Februar (16)
    • ►  Januar (21)
  • ►  2020 (261)
    • ►  Dezember (22)
    • ►  November (21)
    • ►  Oktober (18)
    • ►  September (16)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  Juli (17)
    • ►  Juni (27)
    • ►  Mai (28)
    • ►  April (30)
    • ►  März (29)
    • ►  Februar (25)
    • ►  Januar (17)
  • ►  2019 (226)
    • ►  Dezember (6)
    • ►  November (27)
    • ►  Oktober (28)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  Juli (25)
    • ►  Juni (15)
    • ►  Mai (16)
    • ►  April (24)
    • ►  März (23)
    • ►  Februar (23)
    • ►  Januar (14)
  • ►  2018 (234)
    • ►  Dezember (17)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ►  Oktober (24)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (26)
    • ►  Juli (24)
    • ►  Juni (12)
    • ►  Mai (17)
    • ►  April (21)
    • ►  März (17)
    • ►  Februar (9)
    • ►  Januar (25)
  • ►  2017 (237)
    • ►  Dezember (9)
    • ►  November (23)
    • ►  Oktober (22)
    • ►  September (17)
    • ►  August (22)
    • ►  Juli (22)
    • ►  Juni (17)
    • ►  Mai (25)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  März (20)
    • ►  Februar (18)
    • ►  Januar (20)
  • ►  2016 (273)
    • ►  Dezember (20)
    • ►  November (18)
    • ►  Oktober (21)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (26)
    • ►  Juli (28)
    • ►  Juni (17)
    • ►  Mai (26)
    • ►  April (25)
    • ►  März (29)
    • ►  Februar (26)
    • ►  Januar (19)
  • ►  2015 (304)
    • ►  Dezember (24)
    • ►  November (30)
    • ►  Oktober (21)
    • ►  September (23)
    • ►  August (27)
    • ►  Juli (27)
    • ►  Juni (28)
    • ►  Mai (18)
    • ►  April (26)
    • ►  März (30)
    • ►  Februar (28)
    • ►  Januar (22)
  • ►  2014 (280)
    • ►  Dezember (25)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  Oktober (16)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ►  Juli (28)
    • ►  Juni (23)
    • ►  Mai (27)
    • ►  April (25)
    • ►  März (19)
    • ►  Februar (26)
    • ►  Januar (30)
  • ▼  2013 (261)
    • ►  Dezember (20)
    • ►  November (28)
    • ►  Oktober (32)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  Juli (22)
    • ►  Juni (12)
    • ►  Mai (29)
    • ►  April (26)
    • ►  März (21)
    • ▼  Februar (20)
      • Malcolm Morley
      • The day as the earth caught fire
      • Bombing World Trade Center
      • The Dark Valley
      • Flaming Hearts
      • The curse of the Pharaoh
      • Friday again
      • Happy Valentine's Day
      • You
      • We can be done, disappear, swim with the stream, o...
      • One more playing now in heaven
      • Rebel Yell: Is he really coming back again???
      • Weekly Family Table
      • Deliverance
      • Songs the Lord taught us, # 6
      • Alles klar Herr Kommissar?
      • Songs the Lord taught us # 5
      • Reg Presley 1941 - 2013 RIP
      • Putting out fire with gasoline
      • I was inspired
    • ►  Januar (14)
  • ►  2012 (40)
    • ►  Dezember (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  Oktober (13)
    • ►  September (10)

About me

Mein Bild
Walter
I'm a mid-age man, spending a lot of my time listening to music, watching soccer, reading books and other stuff
Mein Profil vollständig anzeigen

Non musical blogs - worth to follow

  • HIGHER THAN THE SUN
    Soho - Love Generation (Remix)
    vor 4 Monaten

IMPORTANT NOTICE

All titles on this side are intended to support the artists, while the listeners acquire their music in the record shops of her trust or do this above the appropriate Internet main entrances.

Any artist who doesn't want their works featured here only needs to get in contact with me and I will remove the mp3s as fast as possible.

All mp3s are posted for a limited time only.

You all ought to visit them

  • Post-Punk Monk
    Parenthesis Dot Dot Dot Return With Astonishing “Exquisite Corpse” EP and Music Video - I’ll admit that in recent months I’ve been skulking around the Bandcamp page and website of Parenthesis Dot Dot Dot in the vain hope that some new music wo...
    vor 9 Stunden
  • Caught by the River
    One Week to Underland - Just one week to go until Hannah Peel’s Underland soundtrack crawls out from beneath and hits the physical realm. Adapted from Robert Macfarlane’s bestsell...
    vor 16 Stunden
  • Bagging Area
    Leave It All Behind - Looking back at 2026's album releases the Le Carousel album The Humans Will Destroy Us is standing out, a ten track concept album (the concept being huma...
    vor 22 Stunden
  • Charity Chic Music
    Read It In Books - I'm sure that most of you have worked it out by now. I've run out of interesting things to post and instead I am picking random things to write about....
    vor 22 Stunden
  • My Top Ten
    Listening Post #57: Dirty River - There's a group called The Sinclairs made up of two men competing for the best rock 'n' roll pseudonym. We're talking Rat Scabies (real name Christopher ...
    vor 22 Stunden
  • ACID TED
    Acid techno with: Electo – Incoming / Outcoming - I guess a blog called AcidTed really ought to have some acid every once in a while. Here’s some dynamic acid techno from Electo. Electo is a music producer...
    vor 22 Stunden
  • Unthought of, though, somehow
    2026 and all that...#2 - At one time or another, many of us music nerds will have felt the comfortable certainty of finding a record label that we could trust absolutely. I've ha...
    vor 23 Stunden
  • myvinyldreams
    Luther Vandross – Can Heaven Wait (US Promo CD) - From the self-title 12th album from 2001 and the second single, produced by Soulshock & Karlin with the mix from Manny Marroquin. A more typical R&B cut fr...
    vor 23 Stunden
  • 27 Leggies
    Yes Tonight Josephine - Well, last night to be more precise, because that was when I sat in the Theatreship - the excellent bar/venue housed on a converted cargo ship moored nea...
    vor 23 Stunden
  • Dubhed
    I Can't Express The Happiness I'm Feeling - *As soon as that bass and those motorik rhythms kick in, you know it's Fujiya & Miyagi, and therefore you're in good hands.* *Back with album number 10 (T...
    vor 1 Tag
  • the (new) vinyl villain
    THE 7″ LUCKY DIP (51) : Squeeze – Another Nail In My Heart - I’m still trying to get back up the same levels of energy and enthusiasm associated with pulling together the 800 songs series. So, if you don’t mind, her...
    vor 1 Tag
  • No Badger Required
    The Best Albums of the Last 25 Years – Number 14 – ‘Whatever People Say I Am, That’s What I’m Not’ - Whatever People Say I Am, That’s What I’m Not – Arctic Monkeys (2006, Domino Records) I’m going to start by talking about the cover. Largely because its o...
    vor 1 Tag
  • Manic Pop Thrills
    MPT Presents – The Cathode Ray and the Room – 9 October - A preview of Friday's show at the Wee Red Bar with the Cathode Ray and The Room
    vor 2 Tagen
  • Everything Flows
    Without You - Cover version of the month #124Harry Nilsson covers Badfinger ... and so does Mariah Carey I always thought that *Without You* was a Harry Nilsson song, a...
    vor 2 Tagen
  • John Medd
    King Eric - It matters not a jot if you're red or blue, United or City, Oasis or Blur. Or, indeed, none of the above. Like I say, that's not what this is all about. ...
    vor 2 Tagen
  • Lost Turntable
    A Video Game Soundtrack on Flexidisc? Sure, why not? - 720° The Ultimate Aerial Experience (Original Sound Track From The Hit Game) (Right-click to download FLAC) I spent too much money on this not to share ...
    vor 3 Tagen
  • Plain Or Pan
    Bandwagonesque - Next time you’re having a wee night in – just you, a bottle of whatever and a pile of 7″ singles – make sure you take the time to flip Dexys’ Geno over (we...
    vor 4 Tagen
  • What's It All About?
    Seven Up to 70 Up, Frank Sinatra and “It Was A Very Good Year” - Did you watch it? It’s been called the most remarkable documentary series ever made and 70 Up is supposedly the last time we’ll touch base with the 14 chil...
    vor 6 Tagen
  • A History of Dubious Taste
    Rifftastic, Mate! #18 - A series where we look at the Top 30 riffs in popular music, as decided by The Telegraph, of all places. OK, I think I’ve made you wait long enough for thi...
    vor 6 Tagen
  • Any Major Dude With Half A Heart
    In Memoriam – September 2026 - It’s a weird month when there are three separate murders of music people, one of them involving a former member of one of Germany’s biggest pop groups. The...
    vor 1 Woche
  • Pure Club Classics
    Move your body and dance with me! - A great hardcore track from back in 1993. Following a very united rave scene in the late 80s and then a period of old skool piano classics in 1990 and 19...
    vor 2 Wochen
  • mondo de muebles
    The Crabs - Live at The Vortex plus Peel session 1978 - here we have a feckin brilliant blast of proper old school punk.recorded at the legendary vortex club in january of 1978.the band formed in Great Yarmouth...
    vor 3 Monaten
  • Feel It
    Censational - Early last week Mrs Darce and I made an unscheduled visit to one of our favoured local hostelries, just for one you understand. We had never been aware of...
    vor 6 Monaten
  • Is This The Life?
    test - Button Text
    vor 6 Monaten
  • Monster Tracks
    -
    vor 7 Monaten
  • Spools Paradise
    Pixies '88 - One of my first gigs outside of Glasgow was when I headed down on the overnight coach from Buchanan Street to meet Martin, my pen friend I had been writi...
    vor 10 Monaten
  • planet mondo
    Podrophenia - ROMAN JUGG & Stray Tracks - November edition of Podrophenia with very special guest Roman Jugg! Tunes, chat, quizzes and news of a the Stray Tracks competition that could win yo...
    vor 1 Jahr
  • dustysevens
    baggage - found this ancient draft... 2014... the things i trolled about with... i do love to know what daft stuff folk carry with them... once left pretty much ...
    vor 2 Jahren
  • THE NEVER ENDING SEARCH FOR THE PERFECT BEAT
    RYUICHI SAKAMOTO 1952 - 2023 - Ryuichi Sakamoto had a great impact on the music I have listened to for more that 40 years. Rebelling against growing up in a house filled with Clas...
    vor 3 Jahren
  • Across The Kitchen Table
    Rest Easy Dad - Andy Wingate 02 May 1939 - 05 June 2022Today we say goodbye to my dad. My brother, my mum and myself will be performing the service, as my mother says "n...
    vor 4 Jahren
  • Crying All The Way To The Chip Shop
    Instagram Sam - I’ve decided not to try and get back on Twitter again. With Elon Musk wanting to buy it (though he could be bottling out) and saying he’ll give Trump his a...
    vor 4 Jahren
  • Linear Tracking Lives!
    Timeless Melodies of the La's - Lee Mavers' obsession with the batch of songs that would eventually become the La's self-titled album (without his blessing) is the stuff of legend. There...
    vor 5 Jahren
  • 1001 Songs
    Farewell! - That's all folks! I can't fight Google and I can't spend hours working on blog posts, once seen by thousands, that are now seen only by a few dozen at b...
    vor 5 Jahren
  • THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP
    ERLAND COOPER A Nightingale Sings Outside Our Window (feat. Paul Weller) (2020) - An incredible and wonderful work of art. Featuring a recording from 200 years ago - Florence Nightingale... And Paul Weller repeating the words. Simp...
    vor 6 Jahren
  • The Immortal Jukebox
    Keith Jarrett : Somewhere Over The Rainbow (The Blue Hour) - Stars withdrawing from the night sky. Buffeting winds blowing the heart open. Old Winchester Hill. The Blue Hour. Iron Age Forts. Bronze Age Barrows. Ghost...
    vor 6 Jahren
  • Dollar Bin Jams
    Digital Deadstock 010 - Universal Cave's Digital Deadstock: a monthly dose of goodness for USBs, Compact Discs, and the almighty Aux Cord! This month we have some talkbox and gui...
    vor 6 Jahren
  • Derek's Daily 45
    THE VEL-VETS - I GOT TO FIND ME SOMEBODY - (originally posted 11/10/09) When I originally wrote about this record (nearly ten years ago? WOW. Can't believe how time slips away), there was little...
    vor 7 Jahren
  • Sexyloser.
    Monday's Long Song - Dearest friends, to my great dismay I have to tell you that I just found that apparently google and/or boxnet seem to have managed *not* to publish all th...
    vor 7 Jahren
  • Song, by Toad
    Zed Penguin Announce Debut Album ‘A Ghost, A Beast’ - Zed Penguin’s debut album A Ghost, A Beast is out on vinyl on Song, by Toad Records and it’s fucking ace. You can get vinyl here, and tickets to the launch...
    vor 8 Jahren
  • Conventional Records
    50 Discographies at 50 – ELTON JOHN (20/50) - Elton John (1970) Tumbleweed Connection (1970) 17-11-70 (1971) – Live Madman Across The Water (1971) Honky Chateau (1972) Don’t Shoot Me I’m Only The Piano...
    vor 8 Jahren
  • Captains Dead
    run the jewels “call ticketron” – video -
    vor 8 Jahren
  • I sold up and moved to Mars
    Beermat of the month - This series idea has not proved to be the goldmine of blog posts that I expected, to be honest. Beermats these days are pretty boring. It's a shame. But ...
    vor 10 Jahren
  • Burning World
    Soldiers Of Fortune - Soldiers Of Fortune began as an anti-band and since their creation have grown into one of the most recognized indie superbands around, combining members...
    vor 11 Jahren
  • Low Cotton
    Do Not Be Alarmed! - These words are typed by me, not in a hospital but, in the comfort of my own back porch. I am alive and well...full of vim and vigor...rejuvenated by yet a...
    vor 11 Jahren
  • Grown Up Backwards
    The Old Ennui - I've done this one before (way back in 2011) but I love it so much it's back again. Fell for 'Casablanca' when it was first released in '82. Played it all ...
    vor 11 Jahren
  • Art Decade
    - *Emmett Presents-* *Forever Came Today: the best of 2013-2014 * Book One (The Divine) (78 mb) Book Two (The Heroic) (96 mb) Book Three (The Human) (106 mb) ...
    vor 11 Jahren
  • And Before The First Kiss
    You just wanna tick some boxes - - It's been a good wee while since I last visited these familiar lands - some eighteen months or so - and whilst I could offer several (rather poor) excus...
    vor 11 Jahren
  • Just Press Play
    2014: Aby Ngana Diop—Dieuleul-Dieuleul - Some excellent reissues from Awesome Tapes From Africa throughout the year, none more so than 'Liital' from Aby Ngana Diop which contained this party jam
    vor 11 Jahren
  • croydon municipal
    The making of How We Used To Live - Like most good stories, this one starts in a pub. For over a decade my band, Saint Etienne, has worked with director Paul Kelly on various short films and ...
    vor 12 Jahren
  • From a High Horse
    Can we get a Janelle Monáe/St. Vincent collaboration already? - I think it’s high time for these two like-minded performers to make the ultimate funky fembot album I saw Annie Clark live in concert for the first time th...
    vor 12 Jahren
  • THE GHOST OF ELECTRICITY
    Sir John Tavener (28 January 1944 – 12 November 2013) - John Tavener - 'The Protecting Veil: I. The Protecting Veil' (1992) [London Symphony Orchestra (conductor: Gennady Rozhdestvensky); Steven Isserlis (c...
    vor 12 Jahren
  • how does that one go again?
    Photo -
    vor 13 Jahren
  • cathedrals of sound
    Final Post - Well I've now hit my 1000 post when I always said I'd call it a day. As much as I've loved doing the 125 and a big thank you to all who played along e...
    vor 13 Jahren
  • Vinyldreams
    -
  • One Step Brighter
    -
  • Jim McLean's rabbit | a 50 year-old writes…
    -
  • Blogger
    -
  • [E.O.M.S.]
    -
  • THE VINYL VILLAIN
    -
  • Sun Dried Sparrows
    -
  • Sun Dried Sparrows
    -
  • New Amusements
    -
10 anzeigen Alle anzeigen

Real inspirations

  • Bagging Area
  • The Vinyl Villain
  • Across the kitchen table

IMORTANT NOTICE

All titles on this side are intended to support the artists, while the listeners acquire their music in the record shops of her trust or do this above the appropriate Internet main entrances.

Any artist who doesn't want their works featured here only needs to get in contact with me and the mp3 will be removed at the earliest moment.

In any time the mp3s are posted for a limited time only.


Design "Einfach". Powered by Blogger.