Montag, 26. November 2012

But now you have gone and your prejustice wont keep you warm tonight

No, I didn't lost my love - but the last days I was in mood to listen to one of the best bands ever. Actual most songs of The Smiths tell us about feelings when you lost your love, feeling lonely and you couldn't see a light at the end of the tunnel. Most of the times I felt sad, the songs of The Smiths helped me finding my way back in a brighter life. Although knowing, that there is someone who felt the same way.

Enjoy and have a good day

The Smiths - What difference does it make


1 Kommentar:

lithium hat gesagt…

Walter, there's a light that never goes out.

Pl check out the Dum Dum Girls version: http://www.covermesongs.com/2011/12/the-best-cover-songs-of-2011.html/6

Link at the end of the site.

And don't forget to listen to #3. Bon Iver did it so well.