Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012

Sandy



Hi everyone out there,

since two days I watch what happens over the atlantic ocean in the United States of America. There's a terrible storm moving toward the eastcoast. I can imagine what it means for the people, because a couple of month I saw some alike in Florida. Tons of rain, streets full of water and houses without electricity. The most people who will suffer are those who haven't enough money. New York without any electricity - this must be so horrible. I wonder how many people will take the chance to plunder the stores. But anyway - I feel with the people on the eastcoast. But don't forget the people who make the same experiences in the carribean sea. Nobody recognize them - just because they have no TV showing the pain on their islands.

Bruce Springsteen - 4th of July Asbury Park

Keine Kommentare: