Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2016

The Third Sound

Bildergebnis für 60's uk

A friend recommended me The Third Sound as a new psychedelic band worth to listen. So I investigated them and found out that they are going to release a new album these days. Gospel of Degeneration is not what I would specify as psychedelic. It is music based on a bluesy sound with fuzzy, blurry guitars added with a deep voice that more speaks than sing. I found less about the band in the web. The Third Sound is the project of Icelandic frontman Hakon Adalsteinsson a former member of Reykjavic's rock and psyche band Singapore Sling. Not the music for every time but still worth to listen to.

 

3 Kommentare:

drew hat gesagt…

Another one for me to check out further. Thanks Walter

The Swede hat gesagt…

These sound interesting Walter. I'm off out now, but will return for further investigation later.

TheRobster hat gesagt…

Ooh, new Icelandic music. Cheers Walter, will definitely check this lot out.