Sonntag, 8. Mai 2016

Free Animal

Bildergebnis für vfb stuttgart absteiger

Now it has been this - staying for 41 years in German Bundesliga. No really hope since Stuttgart lost their game yesterday. We are relegated and this rightly. What was most disappointed was that they lost their will to fight. Thanks all for crossing their fingers for my team. I hope they learn about what went wrong the last four seasons. So I will support them next season in the second league.

Today's song is from a band called Foreign Air. And I don't know much about them. It must be a duo from North Carolina and this song came to my attention a few weeks ago listening to Austrian radio. Since then this song is running around my head. A bit of Synthie-Pop, home made Rhythm and blues, Indie melancholy and a quietly rocking blues foundation. It might be a hit in better times.


Keine Kommentare: